Friends of Agua Caliente (FOAC)
Friends of Agua Caliente, Inc
Continue to support the preservation of the historic, natural site and buildings at the Roy P. Drachman Agua Caliente Park through advocacy, education, and community involvement and in partnership with Pima County Natural Resources Parks and Recreation (NRPR).
1. Maintain and preserve Agua Caliente Park and associated buildings as designated on the National Register of Historic Places.
2. Maintain membership and donor support to ensure sufficient funding for FOAC operations and park sustainment and an adequate volunteer pool for projects as required.
3. Create a comprehensive multi-year fundraising strategy that includes social media, direct mailing, events, and planned giving.
4. Maintain a successful relationship with Pima County NRPR and Pima County representatives.
5. Maintain an informational relationship with the Tanque Verde community, other neighborhood communities, and the greater Tucson region.